In this entry-level position, you will bring your existing knowledge of social media marketing to the strategies of multiple clients. As you grow in your role, you will be expected to take on all of the day-to-day management and paid efforts for your own list of clients. This position requires detailed knowledge of the power of social media and its role in the successful conversion of leads and sales. You will be responsible for creating engaging content for a variety of client profiles–all with unique voices and mission statements. Here at TG, we value those who align their goals with that of our clients and are willing to give 110% to every project. We hope to see a real team player who lives and breathes social media to succeed in this role. Effective communication skills, leadership capabilities and experience working within the digital marketing field are required.
- Manage and create content for a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure that all content schedules and calendars remain up to date.
- Maintain clear communication with assigned social media clients.
- Influence the guidelines for style, brand, voice and tone according to client requirements.
- Work with our design team to continuously create branded/streamlined content across a variety of client social channels.
- Ensure that social media budgets are monitored and consistently aligned with fiscal allocations/expectations.
- 1-2 years of experience managing professional social media platforms
- Previous experience working within a digital marketing agency is ideal but not necessary
- Advanced knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Experience with content scheduling and analytics tools
- Demonstrated expert use of various social media platforms for both personal and professional purposes
- Strong communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working within a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Elevated knowledge of the digital marketing space (web, social, content, SEO and analytics) and the role of SM
- An ingrained passion for digital communications, client advocacy and the creative
This is a highly competitive hiring process, so include both a resume and any available portfolio pieces to illustrate your qualifications and interest in becoming part of our dynamic team of thinkers and doers. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, commissions and a fun, dog-friendly agency work environment.