- Be responsible for designing unique digital experiences that support client goals
- Design these experiences in browser, adhering to all device standards and ADA
- Be responsible for owning the visual design for both browser and social media platforms
- Be a team player, working closely with other designers, art directors, account and project managers, developers, content strategists, as well as clients
- Be open and receptive to creative direction while still making decisions independently and owning your work
- Thrive in a fast-paced agency environment
- Communicate clearly and collaborate with internal team members, agency leadership, as
well as clients
- Exceptional visual design skills, typography, composition, branding identity, color theory, and illustration.
- 4+ years of interactive design experience
- A Bachelors degree in Graphic, Information, or Communication Design, or equivalent agency work experience.
- A resilient attitude is necessary; agency life moves quickly and things do not always go as planned
- An engrained passion for digital communications, client advocacy, and the creative industry
- Portfolio of relevant work samples
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or similar program
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- Familiarity with Bootstrap framework / LESS / SASS / WordPress
- Experience with photography and/or video is a plus!