- Be responsible for designing innovative digital experiences that support client goals.
- Design experiences within various browsers.
- Recognize significant interactions between user and product.
- Create website designs that encourage a pleasant user experience.
- Use your expert understanding of the roles that content plays.
- Remain knowledgeable of current design and technology trends of the industry.
- Ensure that our designs adhere to all device standards and ADA compliances.
- Be responsible for owning visual design for browser and social media platforms.
- Be a team player, working closely with all departments, as well as clients.
- Be open and receptive to creative direction and critical feedback.
- Make decisions independently and own our interactive design projects.
- Thrive in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Communicate clearly and collaborate with internal team members and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design or related field
- 3+ years of experience leading interactive design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Bootstrap framework/LESS/SASS/WordPress
- Proficiency in Sketch, After Effects, Premiere, and Social Media Marketing
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- Portfolio of relevant work samples
- Exceptional visual design, typography, composition, branding identity, color theory and illustration skills
- Resilient and upbeat attitude–knowing there’s always room for improvement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for digital communications, client advocacy, and the creative industry
- Bonus: Experience in photography
This is a highly competitive hiring process, so include both a cover letter, resume and portfolio to illustrate your qualifications and interest in becoming part of our dynamic team of thinkers and doers. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, commissions, and a fun, dog-friendly agency work environment.