Timmermann Group is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Design Team.
Timmermann Group is a digital marketing agency with clients located in St. Louis and around the world. By prioritizing strategic thinking, we help clients identify and achieve their desired results. Through design, development, content strategy, SEO, pay-per-click advertising and social media marketing, we create experiences that convert what could be into what is. At Timmermann Group, our focus is not only on what we do but what it does for our clients’ businesses. We believe your goals are progressed by people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to continuously implement and improve solutions for clients. The role of Graphic Designer won’t just create graphics, but images that invite engagement, communicate messages, and embody our clients’ brand.
As a Graphic Designer, you will create compelling content and inspired visual approaches for our growing list of clientele. These projects will call for collaboration with designers, developers and content creators to design visuals for a variety of mediums such as web design, social media, print and email marketing. The ideal candidate for this position will have a love of graphic design, a strong grasp of color theory, and have a desire to speak branding. Our Graphic Designer will have an integral role in ensuring the successful delivery and execution of our digital marketing strategies. Using graphic design, you will take our clients’ ideas and make them into something exciting and inspiring to the viewers. This creative individual will report directly to our Creative Director, have a strong understanding of typography and experience creating logos/illustrations. If you pour your heart and soul into design and want to be a part of the best marketing agency in the Midwest, send a detailed resume and portfolio our way.
- Work alongside our team of expert designers to bring our clients’ visions to life.
- Refine and uphold company standards of design.
- Prioritize communication between teammates and departments.
- Use visual design to add a creative spin to our marketing campaigns.
- Develop creative content for web, email, print and social media purposes.
- Collaborate with other departments to meet client needs and specifications.
- Work with client services and sales to meet goals and exceed expectations.
- Own and be responsible for graphic design projects for multiple clients.
- Be receptive to creative ideas and elevating your work and the work of others.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 3-6 years of experience creating graphics for websites, email marketing, print and social media
- Exceptional visual design, typography and composition
- Great demonstration of brand identity, color theory and illustration skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Figma, After Effects and Premiere are ideal but not required
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Previous experience in the digital marketing industry is a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for digital communications
- Portfolio of relevant work samples
- Precise time-management skills
This is a highly competitive hiring process, so include both a cover letter, resume and portfolio to illustrate your qualifications and interest in becoming part of our dynamic team of thinkers and doers. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, commissions, and a fun, dog-friendly agency work environment.