With our goal of creating engaging and user-focused websites and digital marketing strategies, the ideal Analytics Manager candidate must be able to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment and manage a team of analytics specialists to meet company standards. As lead, you will work closely with our Analytics Coordinators and other department members to elevate our work and ensure it meets client expectations and TG standards. In this position, your primary role will be to track our digital marketing efforts for effectiveness and opportunities for leads. Using web-based analytics trackers such as Google Analytics, you will provide expert feedback and data interpretation to our portfolio of clients looking to improve their marketing strategy.
This role will be highly focused on demonstrations of leadership, coordination, strategy development and data research. With your excellent communication skills, you will aid the PMs by providing project estimates, emphasizing the importance of data analytics to marketing strategy and representing TG’s Analytics Team in client meetings. The Analytics Manager will monitor all client marketing data to evaluate weaknesses and build upon strengths. By investigating trends and providing feedback to neighboring departments (social media, SEO, development, content, etc.), you will ensure the potency of our marketing campaigns. We would like to see someone own this role who aligns their accomplishments with that of our clients’ business goals and KPIs.
- Be the driving force behind your department’s efforts.
- Elevate and challenge your team by establishing a baseline for quality work.
- Manage the department’s billable percentages and revenue.
- Address department issues in a timely and constructive manner.
- Lead our analytics team to promote collaboration, efficiency and effective strategies.
- Oversee the analytics trends of a wide variety of clientele.
- Supervise and guide the creation of our web-based analytics reports by providing feedback, ensuring consistent quality and checking on project progress.
- Decipher past and current digital marketing trends to offer expert recommendations and strategize for future campaign success.
- Create visual presentations to aid in periodic client follow-ups on digital marketing progress, effectiveness and opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with all team leads (content, accounts, development, social media, design, etc.) to ensure clear, constant communication.
- Support the individual career development of your department through continued education, mentorship and challenging milestones.
- Collaborate with the accounts and project management teams to establish informed and accurate budgets, client agreements and timelines.
- 3 to 5 years of experience utilizing and interpreting web-based analytics programs to enhance digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, marketing or related field
- Expert level experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Proven experience with GA and SEO implementations
- Enhanced e-commerce and digital marketing experience
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing services including PPC, SEO, content creation, social media, etc.
- Familiarity with combining web analytics with AB testing methodologies
- Fluency in past, current and predictive web analytics
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and strategize priorities
- Experience providing leadership and direction to a team
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Expertise in Data Visualization with strong communication skills
- Capacity to convey complex analytics strategies to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Google Analytics or related certification
- Strong persuasion skills with general business acumen
This is a highly competitive hiring process, so include both a cover letter and resume to illustrate your qualifications and interest in becoming part of our dynamic team of thinkers and doers. We offer a competitive salary and bonuses, benefits, a fun, dog-friendly agency work environment and more. Currently, our office is following a hybrid model of both in-office and work-from-home time.