As Analytics Coordinator, you will be expected to compose, produce, review and edit client reports related to various digital marketing efforts. As part of our production team, you’ll also be given greater responsibilities and evolving tasks in the reporting realm of the business. In this position, you will take charge of analyzing, deciphering and reporting on recent digital marketing trends. Utilizing tools such as Google Analytics and Ahrefs, you will work alongside the Analytics Manager, Social Media Manager and the CEO to investigate opportunities to expand our clients’ brand visibility and ROI.
Responsibilities of this role largely include Google Analytics and SEO report creation and delivery. In-depth knowledge of client profile management within Google Search Console and experience within the digital marketing field is required. You will gather web-based analytics from Google Analytics, Google Ads and SEO tools to identify prime audiences, potential leads and test the effectiveness of our marketing strategies. In this role, TG seeks to place someone with a talent for identifying correlations and causations that others may otherwise overlook. With this expertise, you will collaborate with other analytics specialists and neighboring departments to help our clients establish milestones and achieve their digital marketing goals.
- Adhere to the analytics department’s expectations and company standards.
- Report and direct questions to the Analytics Manager or other department leads.
- Track, coordinate and monitor the performance of in-house and client marketing efforts.
- Create periodic KPI summaries for our Google Analytics and SEO clients
- Research and analyze revenue-generating trends using Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Search Console and other relevant tools.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve potential issues with innovative strategy.
- Generate informed reports and deliver data insights to clients and a variety of stakeholders.
- Identify potential methods of improving organic traffic.
- Monitor analytics campaigns to recognize potential opportunities for growth and bring clients’ ROI goals to fruition.
- Guarantee consistent, high-quality deliverables and quickly acclimate to newly assigned priorities or tasks.
- Have a relentless eye for detail and endeavor to use data and analytics to tell a story about how users interact with client efforts.
- 2 to 3 years of experience working within the digital marketing industry
- Experience using and analyzing Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and/or similar data tracking programs
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and CRO
- General familiarity with Google and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to explain complex data trends to audiences with varying degrees of expertise
- Fluid communication techniques with a team-oriented mindset
- Timely project management skills and a mind for deadlines
- Business savvy outlook with an eye for successful sales opportunities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or cooperatively as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, marketing, business or related field
- Google Analytics, Google Ads or SEO certification
- Experience utilizing various content management systems such as WordPress
This is a highly competitive hiring process, so include both a cover letter and resume to illustrate your qualifications and interest in becoming part of our dynamic team of thinkers and doers. We offer a competitive salary and bonuses, benefits, a fun, dog-friendly agency work environment and more. Currently, our office is following a hybrid model of both in-office and work-from-home time.