Timmermann Group is looking for an Analytics Coordinator to join our Analytics Team.
Timmermann Group is a marketing agency with clients located in St. Louis and around the world. By prioritizing strategic thinking, we help clients identify and achieve their desired results. Through design, development, content strategy, SEO, pay-per-click advertising and social media marketing, we create digital experiences that convert what could be into what is. At Timmermann Group, our focus is not only on what we do but what it does for our clients’ businesses. We believe the digital world is progressed by people who think outside the box
and aren’t afraid to continuously implement and improve solutions for clients. As an Analytics Coordinator, you will work alongside our Analytics Manager to investigate past, current and future digital marketing trends for our large portfolio of clients.
As a digital marketing agency, TG seeks to ensure that the completion of all client projects is done on time and with outstanding quality. As Analytics Coordinator, you will be expected to coach our junior-level employees and adhere to department and company standards. In this role, you will report and direct questions to the department Senior or Lead. As part of our Production Team, an Analytics Coordinator will be given greater responsibilities and more tasks than a beginner. In this position, you will take charge of analyzing, deciphering and reporting on recent digital marketing trends. Utilizing tools such as Google Analytics and Ahrefs, the Analytics Coordinator will work alongside the Analytics Manager to investigate opportunities to expand our clients’ brand visibility and ROI.
Responsibilities of this role largely include Google Analytics and SEO report creation and delivery. In-depth knowledge of client profile management within Google Search Console and experience within the digital marketing field is required. You will gather web-based analytics from Google Analytics, Google Ads and SEO to identify prime audiences, potential leads and test the effectiveness of our marketing strategies. TG would love to see someone with a talent for identifying correlations and causations that others may otherwise overlook. With this expertise, you will collaborate with other analytics specialists and neighboring departments to help our clients establish milestones and achieve their digital marketing goals.
- Adhere to the Analytics department’s expectations and company standards.
- Coach junior-level team members in department guidelines and company expectations.
- Report and direct questions to the Senior or Lead of the department.
- Track, coordinate and monitor the performance of all in-house and client marketing efforts.
- Create periodic, KPI summaries for our Google Analytics and SEO clients
- Research and analyze revenue-generating trends using Google Analytics, Ahrefs and Google Search Console.
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve potential issues with innovative strategy.
- Generate informed reports on and deliver data insights to clients and a variety of stakeholders.
- Identify methods of improving organic traffic and SEO rankings.
- Monitor analytics campaigns to recognize potential opportunities for growth and to bring clients’ ROI goals to fruition.
- Guarantee consistent, high-quality deliverables and quickly acclimate to newly assigned priorities or tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 3 years of experience working within the digital marketing industry
- Experience using and analyzing Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and/or similar data tracking programs
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and CRO
- General familiarity with Google and Microsoft Suite
- Streamlined report writing technique that highlights technical results, achievements and opportunities for improvement
- Ability to explain complex data trends to audiences with varying degrees of expertise
- Fluid communication techniques with a team-oriented mindset
- Timely project management skills and a mind for deadlines
- Business savvy outlook with an eye for successful sales opportunities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or cooperatively as part of a team
- A detail-oriented and analytical outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, marketing, business or related field
- Google Analytics, Google Ads or SEO certification is preferred
- Experience utilizing various content management systems such as WordPress
This is a highly competitive hiring process, so include both a cover letter, resume and portfolio to illustrate your qualifications and interest in becoming part of our dynamic team of thinkers and doers. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, commissions and a fun, dog-friendly agency work environment.