Timmermann Group is looking for an Analytics Coordinator to join our Analytics Team.
We are a St. Louis-based marketing agency with a team of creative problem solvers who draw upon our expertise to deliver digital experiences that build your brand and drive measurable results for your business. As a digital marketing agency, TG seeks to ensure that all client projects are completed on time and with outstanding quality. We believe the digital marketing world is progressed by people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to implement and improve solutions continuously.
As an Analytics Coordinator, you will work alongside our Analytics Manager to investigate data for our portfolio of clients. In this position, you will take charge of analyzing, deciphering, and reporting on recent data. Utilizing tools such as Google Analytics, the Analytics Coordinator will work alongside the Analytics Manager to investigate opportunities to expand our clients’ brand visibility and ROI. As part of our Production Team, an Analytics Coordinator will be given greater responsibilities and more tasks than a beginner.
Responsibilities of this role largely include analytics report creation and delivery. In-depth knowledge of client profile management within Google Analytics and Google Search Console and experience within the digital marketing field is required. You will gather web-based analytics from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Ads to identify prime audiences, potential leads and test our marketing strategies’ effectiveness. TG would love to see someone with a talent for identifying correlations and causations that others may otherwise overlook. With this expertise, you will collaborate with other analytics specialists and neighboring departments to help our clients establish milestones and achieve their digital marketing goals.
- Adhere to the Analytics department’s expectations and company standards.
- Coach junior-level team members in department guidelines and company expectations.
- Report and direct questions to the Senior or Lead of the department.
- Track, coordinate, and monitor the performance of all in-house and client marketing efforts.
- Create periodic KPI summaries for our clients.
- Research and analyze revenue-generating trends using Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve potential issues with innovative strategy.
- Generate informed reports on and deliver data insights to clients and a variety of stakeholders.
- Monitor analytics campaigns to recognize potential growth opportunities and to bring clients’ ROI goals to fruition.
- Guarantee consistent, high-quality deliverables and quickly acclimate to newly assigned priorities or tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working within the digital marketing industry
- Experience using and analyzing Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and/or similar data tracking programs
- General familiarity with Microsoft Suite
- Google Analytics certification
- Streamlined report writing technique that highlights technical results, achievements, and opportunities for improvement
- Ability to explain complex data trends to audiences with varying degrees of expertise
- Fluid communication techniques with a team-oriented mindset
- Timely project management skills and a mind for deadlines
- Business savvy outlook with an eye for successful sales opportunities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or cooperatively as part of a team
- A detail-oriented and analytical outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, marketing, business or related field
This is a highly competitive hiring process, including both a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to illustrate your qualifications and interest in becoming part of our dynamic team of thinkers and doers. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, commissions, and a fun, dog-friendly agency work environment.